Subscribe to E-Alerts to get e-mail updates of News & Announcements, Urgent Alerts, Agendas, Minutes and Department/Committee Updates to LINKS, Just click the tab on the left! You can update your preferences at any time.
News & Notices
- A Special Town Board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 9th at 7:30 p.m. for the purposes of discussing contractual issues regarding the Intergovernmental Agreement with the NYC DEP.
- School tax bills are being sent out by the School District. If you have questions or concerns, you may contact the School Tax Collector, Star Shirk at 256-4010.
- Attention all Health and Mental Health care providers in Ulster County! Join our new emergency response....
- The DMV is back in New Paltz on Thursdays behind the old Town Hall on Veterans Drive from 10-3:30 p.m., closed from 1-2 for lunch.
- An information session has been scheduled for Thursday, September 10th at 7:30 p.m. for the purposes of providing an update on proposed Water District #5 on Plains Rd.