Road Safety Project: Your Input Wanted!
The New Paltz Transportation Implementation Committee (TIC) is instituting a Road Safety Project to determine which areas within the Town and Village should be considered for a Road Safety Audit.
To assure no areas are overlooked, the TIC is currently soliciting information or concerns from residents regarding locations in the Town and Village which may be in need of a safety examination. The purpose of these examinations is to consider the safety of all road users (motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians) and report on safety issues and opportunities for safety improvement. The comment period will begin immediately and will continue until September.
Anyone who would like to participate to should e-mail comments or concerns to: email@example.com or via standard mail to: Transportation Implementation Committee, Town of New Paltz, PO Box 550, New Paltz, NY 12561
Please clearly identify the specific place and describe the problem as you see it. Multiple comments may be submitted but, please, submit each separately to facilitate classification.
The New Paltz Transportation Implementation Committee (TIC) was established in accordance with a recommendation of the New Paltz Transportation & Land Use Project as adopted by the boards of the Town and Village of New Paltz. The TIC is responsible for facilitating executive action by the leadership of the Town and Village to implement the project recommendations by monitoring progress and advocating actions to implement.
- 2015 Warrants/monthly Expenditures
- 2016 Warrants/Monthly Expenditures
- 2017 Warrants/monthly expenditures
- Access Management Plan
- Archived Town Board Minutes 2008-2009
- Archived Town Board Minutes 2010-2011
- Board Liaisons & Committee Assignments
- Carmine Liberta Bridge Project
- Establishment of Extension 1 of Water District #3
- Flood Plain Law Amendment
- Improvements to facilities serving WDs # 1, 2 & 3
- Mill Brook Preserve
- Mohonk Preserve Land Asset Management Plan
- Municipal Center-Proposed
- Municipal Separate Stormwater System (MS4)
- Park Point aka Wilmorite Lawsuits
- Proposed Gateway District Building Moratorium
- Proposed Pilgrim Pipeline Project
- Proposed Town of New Paltz Comprehensive Plan 2011 (not adopted)
- Resolutions 2012-2015 of the Town Board
- Road Safety Project: Your Input Wanted!
- Town Laws Created & Amended 2012-2015
- Town Organizational Chart
- Water District #5
- Water-DEP: Upstate Water Supply Resiliency Project