Games of Chance identification number must be obtained from the Department of Racing and Wagering. Licenses for Bingo, Bell Jar and Games of Chance are issued by the Town Clerk.
For more information, visit the State's website at: http://www.gaming.ny.gov/.
- Dog Control, Licenses, Redemptions and Rabies Clinic
- Event Request Application (In the Town only)
- Freedom of Information Application
- Games of Change/Bingo/Bell Jar
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Obtaining a Marriage License
- Parade Request Application
- Peddler Permit Application
- Town & County Property Taxes
- United States Postal Service Resolution
- Vital Records
- Water & Sewer Utility Billings