Phoenix R. Kawamoto is the newly appointed Community Education Coordinator for the Town of New Paltz, working with key stakeholders, parents, and youth to develop and coordinate workshops, programs, and activities for all ages.
- Parent Information Programs
- Youth Development Activities
- Wellness Activities and Events for All Ages
- Suicide Prevention & Intervention Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Recovery Month Celebration
- And more!
Click here to learn about local resources and training opportunities regarding mental health, substance use disorders, and wellness.
Click here for the Local Resource Page
|Phoenix Kawamoto||Community Education Coordinator||(845) 256-5014|