The Town of New Paltz buys all their water from the Village of New Paltz and our rates are adjusted according to what the Village charges us for water usage.
Department Services Within Town Right of Ways
1. Sewer hookup permits available at the Town Highway Garage, 1 Clearwater Road, upon request.
2. All meter readings done on a quarterly basis.
3. All water testing.
4. Inspection of water & sewer lines.
5. Hydrant flushing & maintenance.
6. Maintenance of No. Ohioville sewer treatment plant.
Water Quality Hotline, (845) 255-0604 ext. 126, Supervisor Neil Bettez, Stormwater Management Officer (SMO)
The Town encourages the community to contact the Water Quality Hotline to report potential stormwater pollution sources, such as spills, illegal dumping, construction sites of concern, etc.