Hours of Operation
12 Noon - 7:30 p.m. daily (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
The Town of New Paltz has contracted with Renosys, Inc. to replace the liners in the main pool and wading pool. We have also received a $75,000 grant from State Senator John Bonacic, and the Village has agreed to pay 50% of the remaining cost. We fully anticipate a Memorial Day Weekend 2017 opening. Click the links below for more detailed information; this page will be updated when new information is available.
Payment Authorization and Contract approved at 2/2/17 Town Board Meeting
News & Announcements
- Part-Time Clerical Position
- Town Board Meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- The Town Clerk now accepts credit cards. Click here for more information.
- 2017 Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. If you did not receive yours, please call 845-255-0100, #1.