Hours of Operation
OPEN EVERY SINGLE DAY! Sunday- Thursday 2-7pm, Friday 2-11pm and Saturday from 2-9pm
Free for all middle school and high school students.
|Click here for special Summer 2016 Programs|
The New Paltz Youth Program offers year-round educational, recreational and social opportunities for New Paltz Middle School and High School students. The program began as a drop-in center at St. Joseph's Church, and then at the New Paltz Middle School before moving to its current location at 220 Main Street in 1989. We are a social service program committed to helping adolescents achieve their goals. For more information please visit http://newpaltzyouthprogram.org
News & Announcements
- Part-Time Clerical Position
- Town Board Meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- The Town Clerk now accepts credit cards. Click here for more information.
- 2017 Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. If you did not receive yours, please call 845-255-0100, #1.