Playspace will resume on Tuesday September 30, 9am-11am, it will be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays.There is no charge for this informal gathering of parents/guardians and their toddlers.
Youth Breakdance will move to Fridays, 5-6pm, beginning 10/3.
Please contact the instructor, Agon Mizelle for further information.
New Senior Fall Program (No fee to New Paltz Residents)
Joy Through Movement with Sondra Sperber, Tuesdays 1-2 pm, please contact instructor for more information, 256-5502
Opera Classes begin 10/6, 9-10am, please contact Boyd at 255-5298 for information.
New Youth Programs
Rock Music with Julian Baker, Wednesdays beginning 10/1, 4-5:30pm. $20 per student, per class, please contact the instructor for further information, 914-224-5556
Youth Art presented by Ezra Silverman, Tuesdays 4-5:30pm, begins 11/4, instructor suggests donations. Further information, contact the instructor at 646-335-2850
The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located in the link column to the left of this page. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates.
|Chuck Bordino||Director||(845) 255-2512|
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on the BAR, EnCB, HPC, PB and ZBA. Please submit letter of intent and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Supervisor’s office, Town of New Paltz, PO Box 550, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Fall Leaf Clean-Up!
- Our Fall Rabies Clinic will be held on October 15th at the Town Highway Garage from 4-6 p.m.
- 10/2/14-Special Town Board Meeting, 7:30 p.m.
- Effective Monday, 9/15/14, Town Hall will be on a modified work schedule. All offices will open at 9 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. until further notice. All Town meetings will now be held in the Community Center located behind Town Hall.