New Paltz Fireworks Celebration
Ulster County Fairgrounds 249 Libertyville Rd
Thursday, July 2, gates open at 5pm, rain date July 5th!
Kickball in the Park
Anyone interested in Adult Coed Kickball, individuals or teams, please contact Recreation, a four team start up league is being pursued, please contact Recreation, 255-2512
Volleyball in the Park
Volleyball at the Sports Park located on Libertyville Rd across from the Ulster Fairgrounds, is offered on Monday (Competitive) and Wednesday (Recreation) evenings, 6pm to dusk.There are two sand courts, please call Recreation for further information, 255-2512
Community Center Program Updates
Saturday Morning Playspace at the Community Center is discontinued until the Fall, please look for updates in this link or call, E-Mail Recreation.
Lyme Wellness Workshop will discontinue in July and August and resume in the Fall, the June session will be offered on Wednesday, 6/17 with an introduction to Ayurveda.
Scrabble on Wednesday mornings has been discontinued.
Wellness Yoga will continue on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month and is presented by Lori Wynters, PhD and follows the Kripalu Tradition.
Sports and Recreation Park
The new Pavilion at the Sports & Recreation Park across from the Ulster County Fairgrounds, Libertyville Rd, is now available for party/event rentals. The rate for a five hour rental is $100 with $1 charged for each additional person over 100, there is a 20% discount for Town/Village of New Paltz Residents. The Pavilion can seat over 150 and Barbecues are available. Please call 255-2512 or E-Mail, firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
Pickleball can be played outdoors at Hasbrouck Park in the Village of New Paltz, there are two courts and usage is on a first come first serve basis.
Links and other information
The Community Center Spring Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center and Town of New Paltz Parks and Recreation address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the former town hall,off of North Chestnut (Rt 32) 845-255-2512 email@example.com
- Community Center Rate Structure
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Community Center Summer Schedule 2015
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- Fireworks Celebration July 2nd @ Ulster County Fairgrounds
- Telecommunication Network of the Future
- NYS Free Fishing Weekend June 27-28
- 4th of July Fireworks Celebration will be held on July 2nd at the Ulster County Fairgrounds, with a rain date of July 5th.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.