Community Center Closings follow New Paltz School closings due to inclement weather, this includes early dimissals. All Community Center morning programs and events will be cancelled when the schools are observing a two hour delay!
Macaroni the Clown will be at the Community Center on Saturday March 7 for two shows, Toddler Show, 11-11:30am and Children 5-12 years show, 12:30-1:30pm, lot's of fun for the kids and the parents are sure to get a laugh, the shows are free!
There continues to be no ice skating at the Sports & Recreation Park Pond, please stay off the pond surface, sledding is allowed outside the pond area. All wheel/four wheel drive vehicles are suggested for winter access to the park which is also home to the Ulster County Dog Park. Please park all other Vehicles at the entrance to the park and walk in.
Winter Sun Farms, representing local farmers, will continue to offer their Winter Produce to the public throughout the winter months and into April. Remaining dates are March 14 and April 11, 9 AM - 3 PM
Playspace has resumed a Saturday schedule at the Community Center for the Winter months, 9:30-11am, parents and their todlers are welcome. Playspace is also offered on Tuesday and Thursdays, 9-11am. Playspace will not be in session on those Saturdays when Winter Sun Farms is scheduled.
Hula Hoop is being offered at the Community Center, classes are on Saturdays, 11:15-12:15pm, the program is an excellent cardiovascular workout and is offered free to all ages. Please contact the Recreation Dept for further information. Hula Hoop will not be in session on those Saturdays when Winter Sun Farms is scheduled.
Pickleball can be played at Duzine Elementary School, free of charge, on Tuesday and Friday evenings, 6-8pm; if you would like to borrow a racquet call the Recreation Dept at 255-2512. Although most of the current players are Seniors, all Adults are welcome.
The Community Center Winter Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the former town hall.
- Community Center Rate Structure
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Community Center Winter Schedule 2015
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- The Town of New Paltz is seeking proposals for engineering services to perform all preliminary and final design plans and specifications for the construction of the Springtown Road Rail Trail Approach Reconstruction. Click here for more information.
- Moriello Pool Job Applications 2015
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- Town Offices will be closed to the public on Friday, March 27th for Records Management Day.
- Job Opening-Finance Director