Saturday Morning Playspace at the Community Center is discontinued until the Fall, please look for updates in this link or call, E-Mail Recreation.
The new Pavilion at the Sports & Recreation Park across from the Ulster County Fairgrounds, Libertyville Rd, is now available for party/event rentals. The rate for a five hour rental is $100 with $1 charged for each additional person over 100, there is a 20% discount for Town/Village of New Paltz Residents. The Pavilion can seat over 150 and Barbecues are available. Please call 255-2512 or E-Mail, email@example.com for reservations.
Pickleball will continue at Duzine Elementary School, free of charge, on Tuesday and Friday evenings, 6-8pm, last session will be June 5, there is no session on May 15. If you would like to borrow a racquet call the Recreation Dept at 255-2512. Although most of the current players are Seniors, all Adults are welcome.
The Community Center Spring Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the former town hall, off of North Chestnut (Rt 32)
- Community Center Rate Structure
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Community Center Spring Schedule 2015
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- All Town offices will be closed Monday, May 25th in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
- Police Commission & Town Board Meeting Cancelled
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- 2015 Spring Brush Clean Up begins Monday, April 27th. Click here for more info.
- Job Opening-Finance Director