The Community Center is closed on Monday, January 19, in observance of Martin Luther King Day!
Community Center Closings follow New Paltz School closings due to inclement weather, this includes early dimissals. All Community Center morning programs and events will be cancelled when the schools are observing a two hour delay!
The Ice Condition at the Sports & Recreation Park Pond, across from the Ulster County Fairgrounds on Libertyville Rd, is poor.
Although the ice is solid enough for skating the ice surface is jagged and rough. Skating is not recommended at this time. All wheel/four wheel drive vehicles are suggested for winter access to the park which is also home to the Ulster County Dog Park. All other Vehicles can be parked at the entrance to the park with a walk in to the aforementioned area.There is also a hill adjacent to the pond for sledding, conditions permitting! Please check this site for updates!
Winter Sun Farms, representing local farmers, will continue to offer their Winter Produce to the public throughout the winter months and into April. Venue dates are February 14, March 14 and April 11,
9 AM - 3 PM
Playspace will resume a Saturday schedule at the Community Center for the Winter months, 9:30-11am, parents and their todlers are welcome. Playspace is also offered on Tuesday and Thursdays,
9-11am. Playspace will not be in session on those Saturdays when Winter Sun Farms is scheduled.
Hula Hoop is being offered at the Community Center, classes are on Saturdays, 11:15-12:15pm, the program is an excellent cardiovascular workout and is offered free to all ages. Please contact the Recreation Dept for further information. Hula Hoop will not be in session on those Saturdays when Winter Sun Farms is scheduled.
Pickleball can be played at Duzine Elementary School, free of charge, on Tuesday and Friday evenings, 6-8pm; if you would like to borrow a racquet call the Recreation Dept at 255-2512. Although most of the current players are Seniors, all Adults are welcome.
The Community Center Winter Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the former town hall.
- Community Center Rate Structure
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Community Center Winter Schedule 2015
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- 2015 Town & County Property Taxes are due by 1/31/15, postmark is accepted. However, we will accept payments made in person until Monday, February 2nd. Payments can also be left in the locked dropbox at the front entrance of Town Hall.
- The Historic Preservation Commission's February 18th meeting has been cancelled.
- Town Hall Offices have moved to a new location at 1 Clearwater Road (next to Highway garage), off Route 32 North. Our new building hours are now 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- Info on snow plowing and your mailbox.