New Senior Fall Programs (No fee to New Paltz Residents)
Joy Through Movement with Sondra Sperber, Tuesdays 1-2 pm, begins 9/9, please contact instructor for more information, 256-5502
Fall Gardenig with Vicki Danskin, Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 pm, begins 9/24, please contact instructor for more information, 256-5604
Opera Classes, begin 9/22, 9-10am, please contact Recreation for more information, 255-2512
New Youth Programs
Rock Music with Julian Baker, Wednesdays beginning 10/1, 4-5:30pm. $20 per student, per class, please contact the instructor for further information, 914-224-5556
Youth Art presented by Ezra Silverman, Tuesdays 4-5:30pm, instructor suggests donations. Contact instructor at 646-335-2850
The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located in the link column to the left of this page. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates.
|Chuck Bordino||Director||(845) 255-2512|
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- Fall Leaf Clean-Up!
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on the BAR, EnCB and the HPC. Please submit letter of intent and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Supervisor’s office, Town of New Paltz, PO Box 550, New Paltz, NY 12561
- 10/2/14-Special Town Board Meeting, 7:30 p.m.
- Effective Monday, 9/15/14, Town Hall will be on a modified work schedule. All offices will open at 9 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. until further notice. All Town meetings will now be held in the Community Center located behind Town Hall.
- Our Fall Rabies Clinic will be held on October 15th at the Town Highway Garage from 4-6 p.m.