October, 2014 New at the Community Center Caregiver Support Group through Jewish Family Services is now meeting on Tuesdays, 11:30am-12:45pm, no charge. The sessions are facilitated by Linda Mockler, LMSW, M.Ed Adult/Youth Hula Hoop will be offered on Saturdays beginning November 1, 10am-11am. Sessions on November 8 and 15 will be 11am-12pm, this program is free of charge. Please contact Ashley, 444-2792 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the town hall.
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- 11/3/14-Special Town Board Meeting, 6 p.m. for the purposes of discussing Shared Services with the Town of Lloyd.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- Fall Leaf Clean-Up!
- Effective Monday, 9/15/14, Town Hall will be on a modified work schedule. All offices will open at 9 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. until further notice. All Town meetings will now be held in the Community Center located behind Town Hall.
- Public Notice-UCTC Proposed Ammendments