November, 2014 Hula Hoop is being offered at the Community Center, classes are on Saturdays, 11:15-12:15pm, the program is an excellent cardiovascular workout and is offered free to all ages. Please contact the Recreation Dept for further information. The Ulster County Office for the Aging, Jewish Family Services and Town of New Paltz will be offering a Free Holiday Cabaret Luncheon at the Community Center, December 22, Noon to 2pm. Space is limited, please call 845-340-3456 to make your reservation, all Ulster County Senior Residents are welcome! Pickleball can be played at Duzine Elementary School on Tuesday and Friday evenings, 6-8pm, if you would like to borrow a racquet call the Recreation Dept at 255-2512. Although most of the current players are Seniors, all Adults are welcome. The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the town hall.
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- Town Hall Offices will continue to be closed to the public the week of 11/24 to 11/28 to complete the move into the temporary Town Hall and for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Town Hall will be closed to the public the week of 11/17 to 11/21 in order for the offices to move into the temporary Town Hall building on Clearwater Road. Please check back for updates.
- The Town Board of the Town of New Paltz is seeking sealed bids for the procurement of a new or used Compact Tract Skid Steer Loader. Click here for more information.
- 2015 Searchable Preliminary Budget can be found in Town Board Links.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.