December, 2014 Happy Holidays!
Community Center Closings follow New Paltz School closings due to inclement weather and emergencies, this includes early dimissal closings. All Community Center morning programs and events, will be cancelled, when the schools are observing a two hour delay!
Winter Sun Farms returns to the Community Center beginning 12/13, 9-3pm, local farmers will be offering their Winter Produce to the public.Sessions will continue on the second Saturday of the month through April.
Playspace will resume a Saturday schedule at the Community Center for the Winter months, 9:30-11am, parents and their todlers are welcome. Playspace is also offered on Tuesday and Thursdays,
Hula Hoop is being offered at the Community Center, classes are on Saturdays, 11:15-12:15pm, the program is an excellent cardiovascular workout and is offered free to all ages. Please contact the Recreation Dept for further information.
The Ulster County Office for the Aging, Jewish Family Services and Town of New Paltz will be offering a Free Holiday Cabaret Luncheon at the Community Center, December 22, Noon to 2pm. Space is limited, please call 845-340-3456 to make your reservation, all Ulster County Senior Residents are welcome!
Pickleball can be played at Duzine Elementary School, free of charge, on Tuesday and Friday evenings, 6-8pm; if you would like to borrow a racquet call the Recreation Dept at 255-2512. Although most of the current players are Seniors, all Adults are welcome.
The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located to the left of this page, please take a look at the other links in this column. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates. The Community Center address is 3 Veterans Drive New Paltz, NY, the center is located behind the former town hall.
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- All Town Offices will be closed Thursday, January 1st and Friday, January 2nd for the New Year's Holiday.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- Info on snow plowing and your mailbox.
- Town Hall Offices have moved to a new location at 1 Clearwater Road, off Route 32 North. Our new building hours are now 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Public Notice-UCTC Proposed Ammendments