Renegades Baseball Outing: Wednesday, August 27, free to New Paltz Residents, bus leaves the Community Center at 5:30 pm. For further information contact Kathy Puglesi at 255-0604 ext 104,
Leave name and phone.
New Senior Fall Programs (No fee to New Paltz Residents)
Joy Through Movement with Sondra Sperber, Tuesdays 1-2 pm, begins 9/9, please contact instructor for more information, 256-5502
Fall Gardenig with Vicki Danskin, Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 pm, begins 9/10, please contact instructor for more information, 256-5604
Japanese Flower Arrangement offered by Maggie Caccamo, start date is mid October, please contact instructor for more information, 255-0807. Demonstration/Informational session will be held at the Senior Luncheon, 12:30pm on 9/11 here at the Community Center.
New Youth Programs
Rock Music with Julian Baker, Wednesdays beginning 10/1, 4-5:30pm. $20 per student, per class, please contact the instructor for further information, 914-224-5556
Youth Art presented by Ezra Silverman, Tuesdays 4-5:30pm, instructor suggests donations. Contact instructor at 646-335-2850
The Community Center Fall Schedule and rate structure are located in the link column to the left of this page. Community Center party and event bookings are on going, reserve early to assure your dates.
|Chuck Bordino||Director||(845) 255-2512|
- Community Center Fall Schedule 2014
- Community Center Rate Structure 2014
- Community Center Rules and Regulations Form
- Event in the Town Application
- Event in the Village application
- Facility Usage Form
- Hasbrouck Park
- New Paltz Baseball & Softball Association
- Parade Application
- Sports Organizations
- Town Parks
News & Announcements
- 9/1/14-All Town Departments will be closed Monday in observance of the Labor Day Holiday
- 9/4/14-Special Town Board Meeting, 7:30 p.m. Presentation of the Millbrook Preserve Plan by CWOSP.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on the EnCB and the HPC. Please submit letter of intent and a resume to email@example.com or mail to the Supervisor’s office, Town of New Paltz, PO Box 550, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Lyme Wellness Workshop series-updated
- Thinking about adopting a dog? Contact our Dog Control Officer Jill Shufeldt at 626-5979!