Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Can't make it in during the day and need an accident report? Call 255-7112 during office hours and your report can be left in the communications center for 24 hour pick up. Please wait 5 business days before calling.|
The New Paltz Police Department is a professional department dedicated to providing the highest quality police services to the people we serve. We are committed to preserving peace, order and safety; enforcing laws and ordinances and safeguarding constitutional rights. We will serve all people with respect, fairness and compassion. We are committed to the full time practice of our core values.
News & Announcements
- Read the Town Board's Open Letter to SUNY New Paltz President Donald Christian located under Quick Links.
- 9/1/14-All Town Departments will be closed Monday in observance of the Labor Day Holiday
- 9/4/14-Special Town Board Meeting, 7:30 p.m. Presentation of the Millbrook Preserve Plan by CWOSP.
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on the EnCB and the HPC. Please submit letter of intent and a resume to email@example.com or mail to the Supervisor’s office, Town of New Paltz, PO Box 550, New Paltz, NY 12561
- Lyme Wellness Workshop series-updated