Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Forms of Payment: Cash, check, money order, credit cards
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
Convenience fees apply to all credit card transactions:
$3.00 for transactions up to $113.00
2.65% for transactions over $113.00
In the event that the New Paltz School District is closed due to inclement weather, the Town of New Paltz offices operate on a 2-hour delay.
- Dog Control, Licenses, Redemptions and Rabies Clinic
- Event Request Application (In the Town only)
- Freedom of Information Application
- Games of Change/Bingo/Bell Jar
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Obtaining a Marriage License
- Parade Request Application
- Peddler Permit Application
- Town & County Property Taxes
- United States Postal Service Resolution
- Vital Records
- Water & Sewer Utility Billings
News & Announcements
- Part-Time Clerical Position
- Town Board Meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month
- The Town of New Paltz has openings on various Boards, Commissions and Committees. Click here for more information.
- The Town Clerk now accepts credit cards. Click here for more information.
- 2017 Property Tax Bills have been mailed out. If you did not receive yours, please call 845-255-0100, #1.