Peddler Permit Application
Peddler Permits are issued on a calendar year basis to those who qualify. Application requires a payment of $50 (cash, check or money order made out to Town of New Paltz) at time of application along with a 2x2 photo. Must allow for two-week background check of driver’s license by the Police Department. If the application is denied, the $50 is returned. Please note that the application is on legal sized paper.
For more information, please refer to Chapter 105 of the Town Code, entitled "Peddling and Soliciting."
- Dog Control, Licenses, Redemptions and Rabies Clinic
- Event Request Application (In the Town only)
- Freedom of Information Application
- Games of Change/Bingo/Bell Jar
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Obtaining a Marriage License
- Parade Request Application
- Peddler Permit Application
- Town & County Property Taxes
- United States Postal Service Resolution
- Vital Records
- Water & Sewer Utility Billings